This is a recording of an Office 15-Minute Webinar from Microsoft. The webinar covers:
- Quick Fill handle
- Keyboard shortcut for Edit/Replace window in Word and Excel: Ctrl+H
- Keyboard shortcut to move rows. Select the row and press ALT+SHIFT+Up/Down Arrow Key
- Keyboard shortcut: F4 to repeat
- Right Click Menu Outlook/find related
- Keyboard shortcut for Inserting comments into an email message: Ctrl+Alt+M.
- Desktop email notifications
- F1 is Help on Microsoft programs
Jen Singer’s Tips
- Email Signature
- Auto Correct options
- Access SkyDrive from Windows Explorer
- Sign up for SkyDrive
Doug Thomas hosts these free how-to tidbits from the Office.com help writers. More details of how to watch these webinars live and participate in a Q&A session can be found at http://aka.ms/offweb.